Please note: 1200s.com is the exclusive distributor for Precision Sound Lab in the USA and Canada. For all other countries please make your purchase on Precision Sound Lab's Website.
New Product: Added to the collection as of 01-2023.
It allows you to finally connect your beloved turntable to balanced pre-phono inputs choosing the cables you want, as the cartridge is natively balanced (hot and cold poles are floating in this type of connection).
- This complete state-of-art system finally allows you to use a balanced input with all its advantages in sound quality and noise rejection.
- Italian quality & design, built in strong plastic with the same finish of the original RCA socket to match perfectly your Technics turntable.
- Genuine Neutrik Professional XLR gold connectors with color coded trims.
- Custom PCB with gold plated solder pads and full size ground plane for perfect signal screening.
- Two ways of connecting the original cables: solder pads or screw terminal (cable stripping tool included.
- Completely reversible change, absolutely no need to drill additional holes or openings on the turntables.
- Suitable for SL-1200/1210 G and GAE models.
Easy to follow installation with all parts included for installation.
Note: Basic electronic soldering skills needed if you choose for solder installation.
Conceived, designed and built entirely in Italy.
5 YEARS WARRANTY (erratic installation damages are not covered)
Kit weight: 220 gr.
Shipping Weight: 305 gr.
Pack Dimensions (WxDxH) 10,5x11x9 cm
Sales Unit: single piece
List price VAT included: 329,00 EUR.