RATED THE #1 TECHNICS 1200 REPLACEMENT RCA'S!
Included is 1 (One) New Stock Printed Circuit Board with Ground Wire & High Quality RCA Cables
Technics 1200 or 1210 MK2, M3D, MK5, MK6, M5G, GLD, LTD.
Great replacement if you have damaged your RCA's or RCA PCB and wish to upgrade from stock RCA's and PCB to High Quality 4ft - 6ft RCA's with Stock PCB and Ground Wire.
Simple install, Remove old Wires & PCB, Cut old Ground Wire, solder your tone arm wires and you are done. Notice the Quality workmanship and added Heat Shrink around the Barrel to prevent cord / rca connect from damaging.
Replacement Upgrade for Panasonic / Technics Part # SFDH122-09E5
Reasons to buy our product
Some important upgrades with buying from us.
- Stock PCB giving you a solid ground.
- 4ft - 6ft High Quality RCA Cable (Stock RCA Cable is only 3ft)
- Shielded (Insulated) RCA Cable against RF interference
- Gold Tip Connectors for strong signal contact
- Proper RCA thickness to fit through Spacer & Clamp on Tone Arm Base Plate (Most people try and use Super thick cables which only prevent you from proper installation)
- RCA Connectors are firm yet easy to remove once connected. (Not Home Theater Cables as most use which are too tight and can damage female RCA's on mixer or Amplifier)
- Quality Professional Soldering for strong and clean signal
- We always back what we sell with over 20 years of experience.